E-Mails 2010

Saturday, November 27, 2010

11-22-10 Babe to Me

I think you're overreacting about the body scanning thing....you're not going off to the torture chamber....you're going on a short vacation...let's try and see the bright side of this.... Have a safe trip. See you on Wednesday.



11-22-10 Me to Babe

Babe:

I got a copy of my reservations today. I had to call Delta, to get it, but they were accomodating. Im finishing packing tonight, and tomorrow after work, I'm be heading for the airport, (to get groped & fondled, or get X rayed) lets see what happens with the TSA.

See, I will give up all my rights as a human being, (and as an American!) and allow anyone to do anything to my body, be subject to all kinds of physical abuse (around my "junk" parts) and ridicule by the flying public, and allow myself to be radiated by X rays, photographed naked, and be displayed digitally forever in some computer, just to see you. It's a small price to pay.

Me


11-15-10 Babe to Me
His email address is: Bure9nyr@aol.com. See you soon.



11-10-10 Me to Babe

Hi Babe:

Did I tell you, I hate text messages? Well, I still do not understand them. Maybe you can give me a crash course on how to do them. Sorry about the last one I sent you. And, thanks again for getting the U-bet syrup. That was so nice of you.

What I did figure out was that when I receive a text message form you, since I do not erase the previous one, the new one shows up right after the last one received. So, when I looked at it, it was connected to the one which had your picture in the kitchen. And, of course, in my wildest dreams, I wanted to read there was another picture coming my way. Okay, so let me dream!

Did I tell you, I already started packing? Have way through. See you in a few days.
Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home