E-Mails 2010

Thursday, September 09, 2010

9-6-10 Me to Babe
Hi Babe:

And, you said, you did not takle good pictues. Thank you again for sending me this beautiful picture of you. If you look this good on film, WOW, how you must look in real life. Now, I add, your special smell, and pretend to touch your magnificent skin, and the feel of your lucious lips. My compliments to whoever took the picture.

The lighting is just right. The angle is perfect. The focus is just right. The eyes in the corner, looking at the camera. The model is gorgeous. The smirk in your smile is to die for. And, you are beutiful! Guess you can say, I can't stop looling at it. Oh, yes, its now my wallpaer on my phone.

When I come down from my "high", I will send you one of me. I have been taking a few of myself to give you, but its in no way going to compare to yours. First, Im not a pretty as you! Im getting older, you are not. I have gained a few (okay, a lot) of pounds, you have not changed. My hair is grayer, your is blonder. Also, just got a haircut so its very short for practicallity. Yours, although a bit shorter, it looks beautiful. If I did not know you, I would fall in love with you all over again, immediately!

Thanks for giving me Christmas in September. Should I ask for more?
Me


9-5-10 Babe to Me

Hi, Here;s the picture I had sent by text yesterday. Michael told me how to send it from my phone in an email. Thanks again for helping John and Melanie.
Me
Picture included

9-3-10 Me to Babe
Hi Babe:

No picture of Dukey or you. I don't know where they went, but not here. Just wanted you to know.

As you may know, I did send John a letter, he responded, and I wrote back with more information about your Mom's park and other neighborhoods around Vegas.

I also wanted to write to Mike to ask him to come, maybe in November, but I don't have his email address. If you want, I will write to him inviting him to come out, but please send me his address.

Me


8-30-10 Me to Babe

Hi Babe: Again, I must tell you how happy you made me by calling the other day. I am still enjoying every minute of it. For a second, I was hoping you were calling for me to come and pick you up. Its all set, you know. I would fly to NY to pick you up, and there will be a big rental car waiting to pick you up at your house, pack lightly, we will buy everything you will need on the way here. Oh, yes, there will also be a car trailer to haul your Mustang with us. (no mileage on it). And when you get here, in case you don’t want to live with me; since Genovese is selling her place, I can buy it and live right next door to you (until you change your mind). Then if your Mother wants to return in the future, she can have her house back, and you can move in with me next door. How is that for a plan? Everything is covered. Did I miss anything? Let me keep dreaming!Genovese is trying to sell her place, and as I had said she started at $39,000, lowered it to $25,000. And now is willing to sell it to investors for less than $10,000. What a waste! If it wasn’t for the high maintenance fee of over $700+ per month, I would suggest to buy it from her and rent it out (till you want to come), but I am afraid the fees are so high there would be no profit in renting it out. There was the show Pawn Starts on Saturday, and I saw it. The guy is smart and a good businessman. What he doesn’t know, he knows someone who does. What I didn’t like is that the people coming in to sell their stuff don’t get anything near what they want for their items. And, when he asks what they would take for an item, he answers back with a lower number, no matter what it was. Personally, I am very biased against pawn shops because when I was little, my mother had to pawn my grandmothers diamond ring in order to get money to live with, and the offer she got $8,000 in the 60’s, was one third the actual cost of the ring. This story has stayed with me all my life, and it hurts to see people in need taken advantage of, even though I understand it is their business and they are entitled to make a profit. But, it still hurts. The guys are just what you said, and act stupid in a funny way. Guess what is coming here next month? The feast of San Gennaro. Its really a carnival type show every year here, but its expensive to get in, but the food, well it should be Italian. I remember your mother saying there was no Italian bread here, well she was right. They don’t know what Italian bread is. The closest is French bread. No comparison. Boy, do I miss your Italian home cooking! The things we could do here together.That two page letter I told you I was writing a bit each day, well, that’s on the back burner for a while. I am going to enjoy your call and our conversation for the next month or more, then when I start to get depressed again, I will revive it and maybe I’ll send it some day. It wasn’t too negative, just me having a one way conversation with you, about us, of course. You know, one of the smartest things you asked me to do, was to promise you not to call you. If I hadn’t, I would be calling you every week, maybe even every night at bedtime. How did you get to be so smart? I do need to get a hobby other than you.If you get a chance, share with me how you see your future? What are your expectations as you get older?
Me


8-27-10 Me to Babe
Hi Babe:
Just a quick email, to thank you for the call yesterday. It made my whole month! In fact, I am still walking on cloud nine! And, thinking about you, (alone out there) having to deal with everything by yourself. I should be killing those mice for you.
Me

I'll write again soon.
Me


8-20-10 Me to Babe

Hi Babe:

Well...what presents did you get for your birthday? Share. Share. Share.

Don't really know what to think about your last letter. I do understand you keep telling me to go on with my life. Not to wait for you. All the negative things, I don't want to hear, but the one thing I need to hear, you don't tell me. Although I do get it that you have moved on with your life, and there may not be any hope of ever being together again on your part, but why can't you be very specific and tell me how you feel about me?

Okay, let me address this another way. We have been together a great portion of our lives. Longer than many marriages. Yet, I can't believe the mis-communication between us. Let me start with me. I have always loved you. Not once have I wanted to be with anyone else. I have so far, waited for the past 5 years for you to make a decision if you want to be with me in your old age. And, even told you I would continue to wait. If you were facing me right now, I could honestly tell you, I have not gone out with anyone in the past 5 years. I can say that, because I know how much you value the truth. And, that is statement is the truth.

Now, although you are mi angel", I know you have gone out with some guys. I don't care if you have slept with them or not (at one time, I thought I would). What I do care is, how you feel about me. One thing I know about you is that you will hurt yourself in trying not to hurt someone else. I know you don't want to hurt me. I know you would rather see me "happy" with someone else, at your own expense. But, and ts a big BUT, you are not doing yourself or me any good service by keeping the truth of how you feel to yourself.

Now, that said. If you are in love with someone else, fine. I can deal with that. I cannot say I will not continue to love you, or care about you, but I can find peace in my heart that you are doing what you want. That you are happy. That someone you care for is taking care of you.

Please don't tell me to find someone else, or not to wait for you, or that you are happy with your life, if you are not. I will beg you to tell me the truth (your most precious requirement) and then I can move on. Well, actually, just exist the rest of my life.

Why has it been so difficult for you to put in words how you feel? What is happening in your life? What your expectations for a future are? Why? I thought we could talk about anything to each other?

If you refuse to answer this letter, I guess I will give up asking for your feelings, for your heart, for your love. I will interpret it as you don't care about me anymore, and you will never have a need for me ever. That your decision to stay in NY, and be with someone else is your preference. And, that I should take it as a sign to forget about you.

Please answer this letter. I don't want to go through life not knowing the truth. Without you.
Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home